- If your book is available through a major publisher or a distributor such as Ingram, and is returnable, please contact our owner & buyer, Becky Dayton at 802-388-2061 or email her at email@example.com. If we decide to carry it, we will order direct.
- If your book is self-published or published by a small press that is not distributed by Ingram, Ingram Publisher Services (IPS), or Independent Publishers Group (IPG), please see our consignment program information (CLICK HERE). You must reside in Vermont (or very near to it), or your book must contain content specific to Addison County in order to be considered for our consignment program.
We review every book that we consider before making our decision, and look for the following in self-published books:
- Publication date no older than six months
- Author name and title on the spine
- Relevant and quality content
- Professional design and presentation (minimal errors)
- ISBN required, barcode preferred
- Meets standard shelf-size requirements
If you believe your book meets our basic criteria, we will be happy to consider it. Please start by emailing Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include any pertinent info about your book. If we have interest we will be in touch.